As a Brothers Services Company Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for the sales of our Clients’ Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling projects. The Sales position will work one on one with our clients and our Design Team to produce designs and scopes, which fit our clients’ budgets and design requirements. Exceptional verbal and written skills, including presentation skills as well as a neat, clean, and groomed appearance is required. You will be the pivot person between our clients, project managers, and internal coordinator staffs. Innovative thinking, strong sales competency and an eye for design and the matching of materials will be at the core of your duties.
- 5 years in home sales experience in Kitchen and Bath Remodeling.
- Knowledge of construction logistics, construction diagrams both reading and producing.
- Excellent verbal and written skills as well as confidence in presenting designs and proposals.
- Computer and software skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, data entry). Expertise in 20/20 design software is preferred but not required.
- Construction knowledge (building, trades, and materials).
- Mathematical skills and measuring/scale experience.
- A strong desire to learn and build your expertise.
- Innovative and creative design experience.
- Leadership skills.
- Ability to work with multiple Clients and Project Managers.